Welcome to church.org.uk. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern The Jesmond Trust's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'The Jesmond Trust' or 'us' or 'we' refers to ourselves, the owner and operator of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of English law and all disputes shall be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
The website church.org.uk, it's daughter sites, (printandaudio.org.uk, jpc.org.uk, stjosephsbenwell.org.uk, holytrinitygateshead.org.uk, carolsbycandlelight.org.uk, celebraterecovery.org.uk, christianityexploredtasters.org.uk, htgholidayclub.org.uk and jpcholidayclub.org.uk) and clayton.tv are owned and operated by The Jesmond Trust, a registered charity in England and Wales (504491), whose registered office is Jesmond Parish Church, Eskdale Terrace, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4DJ. Our telephone is +44(0)191 212 7400 and email address is email@example.com.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you are in any doubt as to the information on our site please contact The Jesmond Trust for clarification.
- Please note that the views, biblical teaching and any other content on the site do not necessarily reflect the views, teaching, Christian beliefs or policies of The Jesmond Trust.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, bookings, products or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) The Jesmond Trust will not pass on or sell your details to anybody else, except in the following circumstances:
- We need to pass on excerpts of your personal details to vendors, contractors or service providers in order to fulfil our obligations to you in providing a booking, event or service.
- We suspect you are involved in illegal activities.
- We are asked to comply with a court order, legal process or law enforcement agencies, as required by law.
- The Jesmond Trust will collect personally identifiable information from you when you choose to book or register for an event, product or service through our website. We reserve the right to combine any new information you provide us with any existing records we may have relating to you.
- The Jesmond Trust uses SSL encryption to help protect your data when you make a purchase from our site. We do not handle your credit or debit card information at any point, instead your payment card details will be processed securely by Stripe (find out more).
- From time to time events being organised by The Jesmond Trust may be photographed for archival or promotional purposes and your picture may be captured. Should you not wish for your photo to be taken please inform the event organiser as soon as possible. In the unlikely event a mistake is made and we publish your photograph against your wishes and you wish for the photograph to be removed, please contact us immediately.
As is standard practice across many websites today church.org.uk uses small files called session cookies to handle bookings and logins; they do not contain personally identifiable information and expire when your browser session ends. If your browser sessions allow permanent cookies to be used, third parties may collect personally identifiable information from you; those third parties include the following, but are not limited to:
- Scorecard Research
- All materials and coding on church.org.uk are subject to copyright unless stated otherwise. Any unauthorised downloading, storing physically or electronically, or broadcasting is prohibited without prior written consent from ourselves or the appropriate copyright holder. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, coding, layout, appearance, graphics, printed and audio material, video player and programmes.
- You are welcome to download MP3 files and printed materials from printandaudio.org.uk for personal use; for use in group settings the origin of the materials must be explicitly stated.
- Programmes on Clayton TV may only be downloaded if a download link is visible underneath the video player; in cases of uncertainty please contact The Jesmond Trust for clarification. The use of video ripping software is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to The Jesmond Trust, are acknowledged on the website. Please contact The Jesmond Trust for clarification in cases of uncertainty.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All purchases made on our website are in relation to event bookings with The Jesmond Trust. You must agree to accept the terms and conditions of this website for your booking to be processed.
- You are deemed to place a booking with us by completing our online checkout process. As part of this checkout process you will be given the opportunity to verify your order and correct any errors. After placing a booking you should shortly receive an email acknowledging receipt of your payment, this email will also provide you with further information you may need to know about the event itself.
- All prices are listed in British Pounds Sterling and exempt from VAT as The Jesmond Trust is not registered for VAT.
- To make a booking on our website you must be 18 years-old or over and be the registered card-holder for the payment card you wish to use. All bookings in relation to those under the age of 18 years-old must be undertaken by a parent or appropriate guardian.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking for any reason and credit you with a full refund.
- Refunds will only be authorised at the discretion of the head of the relevant ministry area to which the booking relates; except in cases involving extenuating circumstances requests for refunds will be denied. If you wish to cancel a booking please speak with the relevant ministry area as soon as possible. Deposits are non-refundable.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor do we have responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you have any concerns relating to these terms and conditions of use please write to The Jesmond Trust at the address listed above and we will endeavour to respond.